As I am going into my third and final year of my undergraduate degree, I thought it would be good to make a bucket list of things I am going to do and share it with you all.
School took forever to get through, but some how my A Levels and my degree have flown by. I feel like it was just a few months ago I was moving into halls, but it was actually September 2015, and I was a completely different person to who I am now. I realised there are so many things we have to take advantage of whilst we're at Uni and I feel like I haven't done enough so I've created this bucket list to make sure I get my £27,000's worth.
Here we go..
- Climb a tree on campus
- Host a 21st birthday party
- Finish my dissertation
- Compete in a competition in a society
- Go abroad with a society
- Do something for charity
- Hand in an essay early
- Go to a university sports teams game
- Sit in a lecture that has nothing to do with my degree
- Write an article for the Uni Newspaper or the Tab
- Hold a sleepover (Thinking more pajama party rather than the alternative)
- Win a pub quiz (or atleast attend a pub quiz)
- Visit a friend at another Uni
- Turn up to a seminar with all of the required reading done (two years in and I still haven't managed to do this)
Do you have any suggestions that I could add to my bucket list? Let me know in the comments. I will be updating this throughout the year - hopefully!