I’ve been tagged by Seamingly Normal to answer these questions as part of the Liebster Awards! I’ll answer the questions that Lauren from Seamingly Normal has sent me!
But first here are the rules:
- Recognise who has tagged you.
- Answer the questions they have asked.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 twitter followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions.
Here we go!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I find blogging a creative outlet and a hobby. Writing and photographing posts keeps me sane and gives me something to do other than writing history essays which is what I spend my life doing. I love the community that comes with blogging too, everyone is so kind and interesting on Twitter and Instagram and it’s a nice way to make friends!
2. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
I am doing my dissertation on colonialism in East Africa, but I’ve never been there. That’s why I want to go to Kenya and Tanzania to see the wildebeest migration and the safaris so that I can see the place I keep reading about for my uni work!
3. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
I actually find blogging really relaxing. I love a good bath tho, with a fancy bath bomb from lush preferably.
4. What do you do full time if not blogging?
I am a student, studying history which I’m sure you’ve got by now, and I work in a few different jobs part time to make some money too.
5. Do you have tips for other bloggers?
Don’t compare yourself to others and always be kind! The number of followers or likes you get does not represent how great you are.
6. Favourite music to listen to?
I love all music, all genres. I love Avril Lavigne, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Bring me the horizon, You me at six, Death Havana, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, I love everything
7. When did you start blogging?
8. What is your favourite topic to write about?
Makeup or Uni life
9. Do you like to plan ahead?
Yes, I have to plan ahead otherwise I feel like I’m not in control and that makes me anxious! I’m a bit of a control freak like that.
10. What’s been your biggest achievement in life so far?
Getting into university and managing to stay there for the past two years!
11. A brand/company you would LOVE to collaborate with one day?
Ooooooh, probably ELF. Their products are always good, they’re well priced, cruelty-free and incredible quality. I love Urban Decay too.
I would like to tag..
I will be adding to this list as and when I find more lovelies!